1. Do some “work” on my laptop.
2. Adorn my legs with stickers.
3. Have a tea party with my toys.
4. Bake cupcakes or cookies.
5. Have a “real” tea-party with the cupcakes I’ve baked.
6. Play with my train-set.
7. Play with my doll’s house and castle.
8. Jump on my bed!
9. Be a super-hero.
10. Make shapes with my play-doh.
11. Rummage in my toy-box.
12. Wear mommy’s shoes & dance!
13. Colour outside the lines.
14. Watch my favourite dvd.
15. Pretend the sun is out and wear mommy’s shades.
16. Have a picnic in the living room with my toys.
17. Ride dobbin in my witch’s outfit. Yes, I know it’s not Halloween yet.
18. Make a card-board mask and try not to bump into furniture.
19. Play cars with my best-friend.
20. Lastly, when all else fails watch the rain fall by our window with my bestest friend in the world!
What do you like doing when it’s raining outside?
This post has been linked up with Podcast’s What’s The Story