Little Steps isn’t all about T or me, or life in England, I’ve decided to dedicate a page to two important members of our little family.
Meet Boots, our one-year-old rescue cat.
She’s the boss.
She doesn’t like cuddles, and only tolerates petting from her human (T) but not more than a few seconds.
She also likes having nightly-adventures
but spends the whole day sleeping, usually on the top of the stairs.
Doc as a pup.
He is a Bedlington Terrier x Springer Spaniel.
He is playful.
Loves to nibble on slippers.
Loves cuddles, especially when it lasts more than just a couple of minutes.
– Doc’s Bestfriend
– Explaining Dog Years to a Five Year-Old
– Of the Leash: An Autumn Walk with Doc
– The Curious Incident of Doc
– My Malibu
– A Crime Scene
– What the Dog Fears
– The Other Family
- – Wanted: Have you seen this woman?
– No longer the Disgruntled Doc-Walker
– Little T and Doc explore Forrarbury
– Gone Boots: Dumped by a cat
– Boots the Prodigal Cat
– Grab the Stick
– Life Lessons from Doc
– Oops, I did it again (A Love Story)
– The Missing Cat
– All About the Cows
– Naughty Doc
– That Dog
– T says goodbye to Doc
– A Tale of Two Dogs
– What Happened Next
– An Adventure Gone Bad
– Dog Love
– What’s the story behind this photo?
– Boots and Little T with her new bike
– Before the Rain
– Little T, Doc and the cows
– Rock Pool Adventures with Doc and Little T
– Why Can’t I?
– At the Football Field
– An Afternoon at the Playground
– My Sunday Photo: Boots, the silly cat
– Doggie Heaven
– Doc goes to the beach
– Three is a crowd
– Jumping up and down in muddy puddles
– What’s up Doc?
– Two of Us
– Doc goes to Play school
– Cat like a Dog
– Summer is here, I think
– In my past life, I was a dog
– A Killer in our Midst