*This is a sponsored post.
Doc like all dogs like to scratch, sniff and lick. That’s the way they were made. When they’re not sleeping, eating, running around like loonies or following you around the house like a love-sick-puppy, they’re doing just that – scratch, sniff and lick.
But unfortunately some dogs are more prone to itch. Us humans are not just the only ones who have allergies, dogs have them too, especially if your dog is like ours who likes to explore on his own and root around for goodness knows what.
For those who are wondering if they have an itchy dog. Here are some common signs that might just help you tell whether your dog has allergies too:
- Itching and scratching. And this isn’t just the usual scratch here and there, but non-stop scratching, especially behind the ears.
- Rubbing their face on furniture as if trying to get rid of something.
- They may also have hot spots on their bodies.
- Excessive grooming.
- Red eyes.
- Dry, flaky skin.
- Excessive moulting.
Does all this sound familiar? Then perhaps, your dog is indeed an itchy dog. No need to panic, you can of course take your dog to the vet and they’ll tell you what to do. Or perhaps you can also try YuMEGA Itchy Dog for dogs with sensitive or itchy skin. “YuMEGA is a premium quality supplement for dogs prone to feeling itchy”
How does it work?
YuMEGA Itchy Dog works in three ways:
- It Calms the Itch with extra GL from Borage (Starflower), provides Omega 6 (GLA), which helps to soothe the urge to itch. YuMEGA Itchy Dog contains higher levels of Omega 3 – 70% more powerful than ever before.
- Improves Coat Condition: High levels of essential Omega 3 oils from Golden Flax seed helps to improve coat condition. A healthy coat is your dog’s first line of defence against itchy triggers like pollen and grass.
- Supports Natural Defences: Added natural vitamin E and Omega 6 (LA), supports the skin’s natural defences, helping your dog maintain a barrier against the allergens that cause itching.
It’s easy to use too. All you need to do is mix it with your dog’s food daily. The amount of course, depends on the size of your dog.
It’s the perfect time to use YuMEGA Itchy dog, especially since summer months are known to flare up allergies, and as pet-owners, we must ensure that our dogs are armed against all sorts of allergies.
And as mentioned, the summer months are here, (fingers crossed the forecast will deliver good weather), which means if you’re like us, who love to go on lots of different adventures and picnic with our over-excitable
always sometimes annoying bundle of fur, called Doc, you will need this lovely picnic basket for you and yours.
This very-handy little picnic basket is all yours for free. All you need to do is comment below and tell us where you plan to take your dog for a picnic. The best answer will win! You will also need to like Lintbells on Facebook, Instagram or follow them on twitter and the hamper is yours. This give-away is open till the 26th of June, midnight. UK Residents only.
The Pupnic Basket has the following goodies:
– Wicker pupnic hamper
– A pack of snacks for your pooch
– Remember to stay hydrated with a water bowl for them and water bottle for you.
– Have fun with a toy
– Be responsible, wherever your adventure takes you, with biodegradable poop scoop bags
– Prepare for irritations and itches with a microfiber cloth for a furry wipe down and give YuMEGA Itchy Dog all summer long.
What are you waiting for?
Join and comment below!